Program Dates: FYSOP 26 will run from Monday, August 24 through Friday, August 28, 2015. To see a sample FYSOP schedule and timeline, click here! Please note that this is a sample schedule, and the FYSOP 26 schedule is subject to change.
Register for FYSOP 26: Incoming first-year students can apply to be a volunteer with FYSOP 26 here!
Focus Areas: To learn more about our focus areas, click here. and work with our friends at Orientation to welcome you all to campus throughout the summer.
We are super excited to greet the 850 FYSOP participants shipping up to Boston University in just two days. As you prep for next week, check out the following links in mind for helpful information:
- Check out our pre-departure packet, for all the information you’d want to know about FYSOP 24, particularly about move-in, social media, and the issue areas.
- Our travel itinerary eventbrite page is now closed. If you have not yet filled it out to let us know how you will be getting to Boston University, please email email@example.com. All FYSOP participants must fill out a travel itinerary in order to participate.
- Our new website: fysop.com has officially been launched! Please use this as a resource for the most up-to-date schedules, move-in information, and social media updates.
- For answers to FAQs, check out the FAQs page on our website.
- To learn more about your issue area, check out the issue area blogs, linked to our blog.
Cannot wait to meet each of you! See you at the George Sherman Union plaza (775 Commonwealth Ave.) on Monday!
With FYSOP less than two weeks away, we’re getting really excited to meet you all and to get started on a great week of service and fun. We’ve prepared a pre-departure packet with everything you need to know about the program. Take a look at it and download it on your smartphones for easy access.
If you have any last minute questions about FYSOP, give us a call at 617-353-4710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the last days of summer!
We’ve decided to extend the FYSOP deadline to Monday, August 5 at midnight. We’re hoping this will give a few more first-years a chance to sign up fro what will be a great way to start the school year. Click here to learn more about our 11 issue areas, and here to apply. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com or 617-353-4710 if you have any questions. We hope to see you soon!